Oral health plays an important role in the maintenance of our overall well-being. That said, we are dedicated to ensuring that our office provides a safe environment for our patients. Our standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already in place, but we’re taking it up another notch. Please don’t be alarmed by this added caution, we are simply being proactive to completely safeguard your wellness!
- Enhanced patient protection measures: All our team members have upgraded their protective personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments.
- Patient pre-screening: We pre-screen patients in advance over the phone for symptoms and risk factors to ensure our office stays COVID-free. We also screen our team members. A second patient screening will be done upon entry into the clinic and your temperature will be taken using a digital thermometer.
- Sanitation stations: Before accessing our office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Face masks: They are still required in all healthcare settings. If you’re able to wear a mask to your appointment, please do so. Otherwise, we will provide you with one upon entry into the clinic.
- Physical distancing: 2 meters physical distancing will be practiced at all times, except as necessary for the provision of care.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call us at 705-436-5777.