To our valued patients,
As you know, the government of Ontario announced a Province-wide stay-at-home order. Dentistry continues to be an essential service. We are open and here for all your dental needs.
Now more than ever, health is at the forefront of everyone’s mind, and oral health plays an important role in the maintenance of our overall well-being. That said, we are dedicated to ensuring that our office provides a safe environment for our patients. Our standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already in place, but we’re taking it up another notch. Please don’t be alarmed by this added caution, we are simply being proactive to completely safeguard your wellness! At your next visit, you can expect:
- Enhanced patient protection measures: All our team members have upgraded their protective personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments.
- Virtual waiting room: We have set up a virtual “waiting room” for our patients to check-in via call or text message and wait, if necessary, somewhere safe outside the clinic, such as in a car.
- Patient pre-screening: We pre-screen patients in advance over the phone for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our office stays COVID-free. We also screen our team members. A second patient screening will be done upon entry into the clinic and your temperature will be taken using a digital thermometer.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. In the case of a minor, one parent or guardian may escort their child. Be aware both will be subject to the full check-in protocol.
- Sanitation stations: Before accessing our office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Face masks: If you’re able to wear a mask to your appointment, please do so. Otherwise, we will provide you with one upon entry into the clinic.
- Physical distancing: 2 meters physical distancing will be practiced at all times, except as necessary for the provision of care.
We ask that you please brush and floss BEFORE you arrive for your appointment. This is very important as the washrooms may be closed.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call us at 416-534-6000.
In hopes to reduce infectious spread we will no longer take cash or cheque as payment.
*Should you have any concerns please give us a call and we can make arrangements on a case by case basis